Re: [MV] Now exposing a thief

From: Douglas Greville (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 23:10:58 PDT

Jim

> > Robert Soar wrote:
-snip-
> Hello Bob you thieving Git - still selling stuff you stole off other
> peoples web sites?

Thought you had lost it for a moment there mate, but having followed
the links I see what you mean.

Andy J has reported back to me that he has not given permission for
his picture of his Saracen in the drink to be used by the above person.
In the first instance copyright rests in his name and in the 2nd
instance in my name. This Robert Soar person has not contacted me
either to ask permission to use my property on CDs he is selling.

You may wish to draw the above to the attention of Alex McP and
Bruce C who have made extensive contributions to your website and
who doubtless need to check and see if they have been plagiarised
also.

Regards
Doug