Re: [MV] M35A3

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 09:51:43 PDT

I don't have "super singles", just 11.00x20 ndcc tires. The super singles
are wider but you can also install them on the wheels made for singles. They
are dished out differently and adds about 4 inches to the track width.

The nsn# for the wheels is 2530-00-738-9618. Memphis has them for about
$95/ea.

Trucks listed in the 1965 TM 9-2320-209-10 manual show several variants with
singles. They have narrower beds for an overall different look as compared
to the M35 with duals converted to singles. My truck bed is 89 inches wide
and the singles look "right" on it in MHO.

The A3 ESP trucks use the same axles as the A2 as far as I know.

Any other questions on the singles business, just ask.

Bjorn
MVPA 19212
Meadows of Dan, Virginia