Re: [MV] Did you leave the keys in it?

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 09:29:08 PDT

It still IS a problem.

I can lock my CCKW closed cab cargo truck. I see people all
the time though almost lifting themselves off of the ground by
pulling down on the door handle trying to open the locked door.
The linkage is not made for
that much force. I can imagine being "locked out" myself from
some ice-hole bending/breaking the linkage....

I now only lock the truck when I absolutely have to be away
AND there is something valuable inside...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce