Re: [MV] Did you leave the keys in it?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 10:04:18 PDT

This whole thread and Steve's comments on folks swing from the door handle
have sparked my mind and memory. Several years ago the Grant people (steering
wheels) ran a campaign dealing with one of their new products. The slogan was
"No Wheel, No Steal". As you surmised, it was a device that allowed you to pop
the steering wheel right off and walk off with it. Now after Steve's comment
I'm going out to have a close looksee at my deuce to see if there is any way I
can manage a release mechanism so that I can take the door handles with me. I
don't mind dealing with folks climbing on my truck but I surely don't want
parts bent up.
Now I look!
Kenny