Re: [MV] FW: Re: [MV] Weare NH show??

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 17:56:16 PDT

The gates open to the general public at 9 AM on Thursday
July 29th.

A little History is on order

Last year I got to the rally site at 10:30 AM Tuesday with my 1st
load of HMVs. There was already a vendor setting up and a
camper setting up his tent in the middle of a road to other
campsites. I told the camper that he had to move to someplace
else. He choose a site that was already reserved and had to
move again....

In our critique of the rally from last year, we determined that
people were getting there before we were ready to place them
in an organized fashion. We asked when the camping coordinator
and the vendor coordinator would be there and ready to place
people. The answer was Thursday AM, so there we are. There
is a very GOOD reason we have done this. Even our own club
members cannot enter the site before Thursday AM unless they
are actually helping/working at/on the rally.

Please visit our web site www.mvmvc.org for more details

Hope this helps
Stephen Keith, Secretary MVMVC (AKA Dr Deuce)