Re: [MV] M151 and a snowplow?

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 19:37:49 PDT

You can put a small one on it and use different tires but remember when it
rusts, (and it will terribly) you have destroyed a piece of history that is
non-renewable and 151's are getting to be very pricey. Personally, I don't
understand what you are thinking and why would you want to use a collectors'
item for this purpose. Did you pay $50 for it; and can't you find anything
else??? If it has a nice body I'll buy it from you for the small price you
paid for it and you can find a rusty CJ-6 for the same purpose. Jeeps don't
make good snowplows !!! Julian Burke