Re: [MV] Support the Troops rally

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 07:37:09 PDT

Hi Sonny While the idea seems to be supported by the The Special Forces
Association you might want to to a quick check around the internet, there
are some different ideas about the wearing of red. Just for my .02 red
doesn't seems to to the right color for support. Wayne

>From the web
"Jim Butler SFA #1461 SOA # 1
This effort is supported by The Special Forces Association.
Wayne Lawley
President
Jimmy Dean
Secretary/Administrator