FS: 1969 M35A2 Deuce in VA

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 18:08:20 PDT

Hi list,

I've made a lot of headway clearing this place out some to please this
wonderful county I live in, but I am forced to sell one of my great trucks,
so I wanted to let you know.

It's a 1969 Kaiser M35A2 2 1/2 ton Deuce and a Half. Great running truck and
the body and paint are in great shape too. There's lots of great stuff about
this truck. Clear Virginia title and truck is located in Williamsburg, VA.
Only asking $4500 but it's worth more than that. Please visit
www.geocities.com/spunkysmotorpool/deuce.html for photos and detailed info,
or feel free to call me at (757) 566-3954 or email spunkysmotorpool@cox.net
and I'd be happy to tell you all about this great ride!

Thanks!