VFD assistance

From: Hendon, William Calvin - Eastman (whendon@eastman.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 08:11:57 PDT

Dear Listers, I am helping our local VFD buy a M35 to convert to a brush
truck. As an VFD, their price is amazingly low. They are going to pick
it up next week and I am trying to arm them with information on what to
bring, check etc in order to get it home. The truck was driven in
within the last 6 months. I remember a great list from the list ot new
owners but after searching the archives through 4/03 could not find it.
Does anyone have it handy? Also, they are planning on using some brush
truck plans from rosco equipment. GSA offered them a M35 for $700 and a
M54 for $1,000. I suggested the M35 as it hauls lots of water and is
better off road.

Thanks, Bill
MVPA 21439
66 M35A2 now with winch