Forwardin a Post MV related

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 09:23:47 PDT

Hi Joe, I thought that the Detroit News stories would kick up the e-mail. Wouldn't you know it, my computer is messed up and I can't post to the list. Please forward this to the list for me.

The Detroit News army truck stories are designed to be sensational. It kind of reminds me when 60 Minutes did the rollover story on the CJ5 Jeep years ago. Yes, it was true that the CJ would rollover if driven fast enough around a corner. So would a 706 Farmall tractor if you turned too fast. No one ever said anything about adapting your driving to the vehicle being operated. I am waiting for the first person to come up to me to talk about me driving my "unsafe" deuce up to the BigBoy on saturday morning. I am just hoping that there isn't any fallout from this "expose" to affect the sell of these great old trucks to the masses.

Dave