Re: [MV] M-60 Serial numbers / Hull Numbers

From: Dave Merchant (nesys_com@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 15:55:37 PDT

I wish there was a list for every state.

We keep stumbling across displayed hardware (Ohio) and wonder what else
there is.
There is enough hardware in US town squares, VFWs, and armories to outfit a
mid size country.

We recently found an M-60 in excellent original condition, service markings,
at a VFW within 20 miles, found out it had been there a couple years.
Heard a rumor from a local that someone was caught seriously working on
getting it running!
Hope to get pix before they decide to pretty it up.

Dave Merchant