WWII Ford Amphib Jeep pics

From: Tony Mugno (amugno@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 11:18:19 PDT

Guys,

I was cleaning out the attic and found a book (circa 1970) on car modeling
with a chapter on the WWII Ford Amphibious Jeep. It has some decent
pictures of the actual vehicles. If anyone interested let me know and I'll
scan them. It also has fairly decent schematics on building a model of the
thing that shows splashscreens, instument panel layout, etc. etc.

Is there an archive I can send them to? I'd be willing to mail the whole
book to a legitimate source free of charge.

Tony