Mavbe I can help

From: William F Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 19:28:08 PDT

Hi Listers,

Career change is complete. If anyone needs a vehicle transported, in or
near Texas, contact me off-list.

Debbie and I are now in the transportation business. We have started
small, but are growing and are able in some cases to help some of you
with getting a HMV relocated or recovered from the weeds. We are not able
to handle armor vehicles, but 2 1/2 ton or smaller we can help. Company
name is also now official --- On-A-Mission -- We are insured and will
supply a certificate of insurance to any client that requests it.

Thanks to all for reading this crass commercial.

Frank Cox
'Nam '66 MVPA 14530
'66 M35A2 w/w
'45 GMC DUKW