Items Needed! Do you have any of these?

From: Dave Chaney (undead59@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 20:51:01 PDT

I am looking for the following items for M75 APC, V-100 Commando, etc

1) Tractor type Tank seat
2) Ballistic Fuel Caps- as used on late V-100/V-150s, M114s, etc
3) Military Fire extinguishers as used on armored vehicles
4) First Aid kits with bracket mount as used on armored vehicles
5) R-442 Receiver (looking for NEW or almost new)
6) source for the fire bottles that go in engine bays of armored vehicles
7) WW2 type 50 cal ammo cans in good shape
8) dummy M20A1 3.5" rocket launcher

and this may be a longshot- but does anyone have a NEW steering wheel for a
V-100?? haha

Any help appreciated!! Please contact me off list! Thanks again!
Dave Chaney
Portland OR

undead59@comcast.net
dave@800octane.com