Re: [MV] How to make your own lockouts for the M35 Rockwell 240 axle

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 03:52:06 PDT

Everette

The post you read (which I wrote some time ago) was in
respose to the typical sarcasm and sense of humor
displayed by Tom. I doubt you read any posts ahead of
mine which would put in proper context what I wrote.
I have seen the pictures and description of Tom's
truck and am impressed but I also feel he could use a
dose of his own medicine once and a while. I enjoy
reading his posts because they are humorous and
usually helpful but sometimes they require a "snap
back" if you will. I can appreciate your defending
him but it isn't necessary.

Sincerely

Marc Strangfeld