Re: [MV] axle change? front to back?

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 11:56:55 PDT

The air shift front axle is just an axle - the air shift axle part is
somewhat of a misnomer, in that the shifting is accomplished at the transfer
case. The axles themselves (meaning housings) are interchangeable.

It sounds like you're combining manual air/electric/cable lockers and air
shift in one idea...

So, no this wouldn't do anything. Unless someone wants to build a customized
triple output transfer case, with air shifts for two or three axles.

It would have to be someone with much more time and money than I have.

Greg