Re: [MV] axles.. front/back and air shift

From: Dennis Racz (docdrrd@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 17:09:07 PDT

Just as you I am sure going to read from some of the responses that not everyone here is an expert on them or a lot of other 4x4.  I do own a 97 Dodge 2500 4x4 which does have a vacuum set up which is what I origianlly thought it was set up like. I do want to thank you for the explanation. I am not a mechanic either, but I do tinker and fix my own stuff and do know some basics... my original question was more for information and asking opinions. I need to get power steering and a heater before I play with these ideas. I actual like the truck for the most part and enjoy it, like I am sure most people here do. Once again thank you for the explanation and the offer about the hubs, but money is about to be tight here, going back to school for civil eng, so the truck will not get much done for a few years. yes going back in my 30's... I think I am older than some of the teachers lol. Anyway. Thank you and all for the answer to this.