Re: [MV] Mildocs site

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 04:13:23 PDT

I caution everyone to look at the PayPal fine print ...........

There will be a class action suit filed soon if not already, concerning the
policies of PayPal.

Right now they are holding over a thousand dollars of my money for some
bogus "charge back" scheme of theirs. And they are not even a credit card
company, which can happen with a credit card agreement. The told me that
there was a problem with what I was selling and there had been a fraudulent
transaction on the account.

They told us who made the fraudulent transaction so I called my customer
about it. I explained the situation to him and he exploded on the phone. He
contacted his bank while we were on the phone and confirmed a debit from the
account of his 200 million dollar Title Insurance Company and was incensed
that they would implicate him in a fraudulent transaction. I left him in the
process of contacting Paypal to give them a piece of his mind.

My business has been processing credit card charges all over the world for
over 13 years with not a single case of a fraudulent transaction or a single
chargeback, none, Period!

I take MC, VISA, Discover, American Express...not one problem! I sign up
with Paypal and within a month, they are withholding my money from me and I
have to go through some bogus appeal process to get it back or wait 6
months!

You bet my State Attorney General was informed, my company's Lawyer as well.
He tells me he is finding several investigations of them ongoing and
questionable business practices.

Just be careful, if someone at PayPal decides they don't like you or what
you are selling, you will end up with your money in their bank and no way to
get it back.

Jon