Mildoc Paypal and Ebay string

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 06:37:26 PDT

I have had a great amount of trouble with Ebay and Paypal, I won an
auction and paid for it on May 30 and filed a negative feedback against
the seller on June 29 because I had not received the item and he told me
that he has not intention of sending it. Anyway within a few minutes of
my filing negative feedback on him he filed it on me and filed a
nonpaying bidder complaint against me even though I paid with paypal. I
contacted Paypal for a refund and I was informed that because he is a
powerseller they are not responsible for his actions so I canceled my
account. I contacted Ebay and they gave me the same story and I quote
from the email..........

"As eBay is not involved in the actual transaction between Buyers and
Sellers, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the
items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of
Sellers to sell items or the ability of Buyers to buy items. We cannot
ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. "

I wrote back that I plan on putting several pink cadilacs that Elvis Prestley owned on Ebay and planned on using the above paragraph when they tried to kick me off for fraud. They have not responded.

The Item number of the transaction that started all of this is #4304267480. It is just $20 but when he told me he was not going to send the product and Ebay can't touch him it really annoyed me.