RE: [MV] PayPal

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 09:15:30 PDT

Hi
Really, at the end of the day it is not Ebay, Paypal or the King of
Norway. It comes down to you and the other guy. If he screws you, he
screws you. That's life and you move on. I have sold and bought a l
ot of things on Ebay and used Paypal and the vast majority of the time
you are dealing with a good shit like yourself and the deal is fine.
But once in a while you get taken and that's part of the game I guess
when buying stuff through the mail and on the net. It sucks but win
some, lose some. Thank God most people are OK to deal with. If you
want to make a project out of it (and I would if it was a lot of money
like in Jons case) then you have to go to court.

Glenn