Re: [MV] Mildocs site

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:34:23 PDT

Does anyone have any good close-up photographs of the breech end of the 37
mm cannon that is in the turrets of M-8 Scout Cars or even Anti-Tank Guns
that you could send me by email?. Anyone know of where a manual showing such
can be downloaded off the internet? What I want to do is make a breech
cal machinegun barrel screwed into a breechblock. Then mount this in a .30
cal Browning cradle in the turret of a British Ferret. Crazy huh? Any help
would be appreciated.

Floyd