Re: [MV] CANIBALS

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 14:00:40 PDT

At 2:52 PM -0500 7/22/04, Patrick J JANKOWIAK wrote:
>well..
>
>I found a skot 8x8 (OT-64?) wheeled APC on the site for 15K euro.
>Hmm.. considering the price of a similar-sized Stryker, or even a
>smaller V-100's nowadays.. I want it badly. But, don't know much
>about it. Other than it is big, green, and armored. I wonder if such
>a thing would be fun to drive on the highway or around town like the
>Deuce is?

I'd recommend something that big have a "commander" to look around
and tell you if you're going to bump into some poor sod's BMW. Its
not such a big deal with teany tiny armored cars like ferrets but
still nice. When you get to that size....oh yeah...an extra set of
eyes is nice. Besides, what you can do is then train some friend to
drive and he gets a kick out of driving something different and you
get a kick riding in the turret doing the dashing tank commander
thing to the leggy 20 somethings in the Jeep at the light...

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -