1965 M54A2 W/W For Sale, low hrs & miles

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 14:42:23 PDT

I'm listing my 5T cargo for sale. It's a reconditioned 1965 Kaiser Jeep
M54A2 W/W.
Turbo diesel engine with 101 hours and 2329 miles showing.

About all it needs is sandblasted and painted. Mechanically it is in
excellant condition. I put batteries in it and drove it home, when I bought
it over two years ago, with only about 15 hours showing on it.

It has a camo insulated vinyl soft top. No troop seats or sideboards.

http://imageevent.com/mofta/itemsforsale/1965m54a2ww

I'm located in Northeast Alabama, about an hour and a half from Huntsville,
and an hour from Chattanooga, TN.

Price is $5500.

John