RE: [MV] Humvee differential leak

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 07:05:24 PDT

Hi
Typical dealer tactic to drum up business. I am surprised they didn't
squirt oil on your shocks and call you to tell you that they need
replacing. Have them blast the pads with brake clean and they will most
likely be OK. That was the deal of the century you are getting with
them replacing the front diff for 240.00. It normally is around 2 grand
including the new diff from AMG. ( I assume you mean they are just
replacing the seal :) )

Later
Glenn