Re: [MV] singled out M35-speedometer correction

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:00:09 PDT

The difference in offset is about 1-3/4 inches for each wheel.
You will find the date code where the DOT markings on the tire are. Look for
something like "CF2L KY2 158" on one side of the tire only. The last 3
digits represent the week and year of manufacture. (15th week of 1998).
The letters and numbers are code names for the actual manufacturer and place
of manufacture. You can look that up on google.

Bjorn