Re: [MV] 12-volt conversion questions

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 12:08:25 PDT

i don't see the neg/pos ground doing much
i have converted tractors and fork lifts too 12 volt with mid 1070s
alt. with built in regulators
butt they didn't have to look 6 volt they had to start wane needed
that alt. can have a 1 wire voltage regulator in them if you ask for it
that alt only needs the battery wire not a wire to power the regulator
the cucv's have same alt in them but 2-3 wire
and no ground so with a one wire regulator in it you can ground
it like you what i was thinking of using one on my m886 for a 12+12 make
24 volt system
ken m886
kb9yku