Re: [MV] Michelin Super Singles for sale on eBay

From: Dave Barbieri (Dave.Barbieri@marshall.tstc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 14:13:02 PDT

Hi Brian -

Yup, we have some engine containers. Check eBay item numbers
2485241880 and 2485242037. To see the rest of the stuff in this current
batch, just click on "View Seller's Other Items".

We're located in east Texas, about two hours east of Dallas, off of
Interstate 20. We'll be adding some more stuff next week, so stay
tuned!

Dave Barbieri
Diesel Equipment Technology
(903) 923-3246
(903) 935-9554 fax
dave.barbieri@marshall.tstc.edu

>>> <BISTHEICEMAN@aol.com> 7/23/2004 2:22:31 PM >>>
In a message dated 7/23/2004 9:57:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,