Re: [MV] Trial cranking the HMMWV

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 06:05:47 PDT

Ok Wally. I know which wire you are talking about. I'm going to hook up the
Alt. today and see if thats it.
I have all other wiring hooked up. Yes the starter is hooked up Joe and the
batteries are good :-)
Neutral safety switch is hooked up and it worked previously when it ran
before I swapped the engine out.
Thanks.
Brian