Over-sized wheels & tires for M35

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 13:35:05 PDT

I just helped a customer install a new set of wheels and tires on their
brushfire truck.

The wheels were custom-made by John Tennis, using stock 20" rims, widened to
accommodate 395-85R20 tires. They are beautiful and make the M35 look even
more aggressive. The tires they used were Goodyear MVT's and stand 45.5"
tall. There is about 2 to 3 inches of clearance between the rear tires. The
truck has been singled out, is equipped with power steering, has a
600-gallon water tank and pump installed, and handles great. If anyone wants
to discuss this option, feel free to contact me privately for prices.

A P Bloom, pres.

www.M35products.com