Re: [MV] M880/M887 Questions

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 15:46:00 PDT

Hi Mark,
    Here are some suggestions. You can get a little wire brush gismo
from most any auto parts
 place to clean the posts and cable hole. Then connect up the cable. Get
some clear varnish and
paint over the battery terminal connection. This keeps out the oxygen
and prevents it from
coroding.

    I would also suggest getting a Solargizer kit and installing it.
Gene Pantano was selling some
not too long ago.

Bruce MVPA 23824