WTB: Feed assembly for AN/PPS-5 Radar set

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 20:50:33 PDT

I'm looking for the feed assembly, (a short piece of wave guide like a shepherds
crook) for the AN/PPS-5A radar. This is a 'Nam era radar for detecting people
and vehicles at a distance of 5 to 10 Km. Here's are two links:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/an-pps-5.htm
(This is for the 'B' version, an upgrade of the 'A' version, which interests me.
Both were made by Eaton on LI, NY.

http://www.nj7p.org/cgi-bin/millist2?mode=normal&name=AN/PPS-5

I'd also like the maintenance manual for the unit.. you know with schematic
diagrams, etc. I really don't know how to even find the TM number for it. Paper
(preferred) or CD.

Thanks,
-John