Re: [MV] WTB: Feed assembly for AN/PPS-5 Radar set

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 01:13:21 PDT

Howdy John,

Sorry, no feed horn, but I do have TM 11-5840-298-12, Organizational
Maintenance Manual Including Repair Parts and Special Tools List, Radar
Set AN/PPS-5 Including current pages from Changes No. 2, Dated June
1967. I bought it on Ebay last year. This is NOTthe manual for the
PPS-5A model, just the -5! I would be glad to copy its 238 pages for 25
cents a page if you feel it would be of use.

BTW, I am looking for a copy of the Operators Manual for the
AN/GSQ-113(V) Seismic Intrusion Detector Set and any parts or components
of same if anyone out there has some.

Also looking for the Operators Manual for the AN/PPS-15A(V)1 Ground
Surveillance Radar. I think the Operators Manual is TM 11-5840-347-13

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
M886
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)