looking for pictures

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 09:43:31 PDT

I know of a fellow who is looking for any pictures, new or old, of M-5H-6
trucks. He is a model maker, and wants any and every picture he can find
for a project he is working on. I have shown him mine, and some others
that I have found online. He also has a copy of Wheels & Tracks with
some pictures. If anyone has some other photos of your truck or a
vintage photo that you are willing to share, please send them to me.
Especially useful would be any that show details of the dashboard, the
sides and end of the body, the engine compartment, and the like. I know
some of you have sent me pictures over the last several months, but I had
a computer SNAFU last month, and lost all my e-mail and attachments from
the last two years. If you could resend them, I would appreciate it.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!