too awesome not to share

From: Hank Kaminski (hanksguns@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 10:41:00 PDT

I was just getting ready to do some chores out in the drive. We live on a
main road and every year about this time a charity motorcycle run come by
usually going south. Today they were headed north and near the end amongst
the "bikers" and just before the "cycle cops" I spotted a guy decked out in
full WWII gear on a WWII motorcycle. Got to give the guy credit cause this
is somewhere between 50 & 100 mile run and they do it rain or shine.
Luckily today was a nice breezy day.
And to think hubby missed it cause he is out picking up a friends ambulance
jeep to add to the museum.

Carolyn
aka. Mrs Hank

www.thelastfirebase.us