Re: [MV] Fw: The smell of old Diesel

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 19:43:12 PDT

Diesel can also acquire a particular species of bacteria or algae, I forget
exactly which. The little critters eat the part of the oil that tastes good,
and leave the rest, along with, well, products of digestion, shall we say.
This residue probably smells a bit different, and may not burn correctly.

apb