MV's and Kerry

From: SGM Eugene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 08:40:26 PDT

I can see it now......
Kerry, run down by a disgruntled driver in a Large Army truck while
campaigning near a local Army base....
Soldiers refused to block traffic...... :-)
Someone mentioned that they saw some of the Air Force Armored Escort
Vehicles at a GSA Auction.. Now, last I heard...if you buy one, you can not
have the body.??? You can take home the everything else though...
What's the scoop on this..?? They gave big block Chevy engines in
them..That is where my 454 came from that is in my HMMWV...Gene