Re: [MV] MV support for Lance Armstrong ( very much on topic of course)

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 05:42:14 PDT

> Interesting:
>
> My wife has been glued to the TV watching these silly fools riding thru
> France, While I can not support any sort of grand activity put on by any
> nation other than the United States. If it is an important race, whey is
> it not held in the US??? (Insert ugly American flames here), I none the
> less watched some of it while in the house.

To the typical fat, overweight MV collector, I guess the tour doesn't mean
much. It couldn't be held here because you'd have a higher casualty rate
among the contestants because Fat Americans riding SUV's would plow into the
course. Of course, it doesn't mean much that Lance is the first rider in
history to win 6 Tour De France's, because he isn't a "real" athlete like
the drug using, felony and misdemeanor-convicted football and baseball
players...

Ohh, did I mention that most Americans are fat?

Keep on eatin' at BK and Mickey D's boys, cause me and my ambulance
are-a-comin' when you have your MI!

John K. Seidts
Bicycle Rider, MV collector, damn proud of Lance Armstrong and hoping he
inspires more Americans to ride Bicycles instead of SUV's...