*** Reminder the Weare NH HMV Rally is this week***!!!!

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 16:02:05 PDT

Gates open this Thursday
About 150 HMVs on display
Steamers and Lobstah (at market prices) Thursday night
Complementary Spagetti meal Fri night for those registered
Our Great GI banquet Sat night. $8 again this year
The unpredictible auction Sat night
Trail rides, Ice Cream runs, A Fablous flea market

$25 for a camping space
$25 per flea market space
$ 8 for the Sat banquet.

Visit our web site: www.mvmvc.org for directions and contacts

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Secretary of the MVMVC)

PS: Tomorrow I bring my final "load" of HMVs out there. I will then
have 10 HMVs with 43 tires and 2 tracks on the ground!