Towing an M35A2

From: Alex (alex@glx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 22:45:17 PDT

I'm going to have a professional towing company tow my truck home (about
35 miles) from the air base this Thursday. Do I need to disconnect the
front and rear drive shafts to avoid transmission and/or transfer case
damage? One of the towing operators says yes, the other I asked had no
opinion. What about the shaft between the two rear axles? The first guy
mentioned something about no lubricant being distributed in the
transmission when towed, but I'm not sure I understood.
Alex