Re: [MV] Towing an M35A2

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 04:54:00 PDT

And if you have followed thread on "Professional???" towing companies -- all
they want is to do the job with as little effort as possible and have (most
of them) no regard for the condition of your vehicle before, during, or
after the tow, and if you will notice (most of them) will leave at least one
chain or cable hooked to your vehicle until they are paid - this is so that
if there is any question on your part they can take vehicle to a place of
their choosing until settlement is made.

I do not intend to paint all towing companies with this wide brush, but that
said, I make no apologies for this post -- if you will please note I
said --most of them - and this includes a couple good friends on mine in the
towing business

Everette