Re: [MV] MV support for Lance Armstrong ( very much on topic of course)

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 07:04:32 PDT

I think the spitting had more to do with him winning the race 6 years in
a row than anything else. That has hurt their pride more. But bottom
line, spitting on anybody is shameful. Unless, of course, it is your
little brother when you are 6 or 7. In that case the little jerk
probably did something to deserve it :-)

Steve