Re: [MV] WWII Panther Ausf G for sale

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 07:35:11 PDT

There is a Panther in private hands in Germany, it was sold in the late
1970's to a chap called "Herr Flick" ( honestly that is his name and it was
before the" Allo Allo "TV series.)
It came via "Fast"Eddie Kenton from Ralph Hardwicks yard in Surrey (UK) and
i think was one that had been brought to UK for evaluation at the end of the
last live firing exercise in 1945. It has been featured in Wheels and Tracks
and After The Battle a long time ago.

Cant give any other info on the one being advertised though.
NIGE