Re: [MV] more power

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 21:03:01 PDT

I too, enjoy this hobby and all the information on historic vehicles but I
also believe that this is the most important election in our lifetime, I
mean after all, we ARE in a war. More than three thousand of our countrymen
got killed in September of 2001. Our Commander in Chief is doing an
outstanding job of protecting this country and its people and I pray daily
that we can keep him in office.

How often do the trunion bearings need to be pulled and packed on a
deucenahalf?

Can someone tell me the best place to buy windshields for the M37 and M35,s?

Many Thanks,

Sonny