Re: [MV] Keeping a log for your HMV?

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 05:53:00 PDT

I keep records on all the expenses for each of my vehicles (military and
civilian). I keep a steno pad in each and record everything as I go, then
transfer it to a spreadsheat on the computer every now and then during a rainy
day...

I have the records for everything I've every owned...

CGarbee
www.garbee.net/~cabell
M35A2C, M37(with Cummins 4BT), M38, VWJetta1.8T