Re: [MV] M35 leaking head gasket/ more info?

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 08:38:25 PDT

Thanks to Bob and J for their comments. Does anyone
else have advice? How about where you got your
gaskets? Is there any validity to the story about the
"TD" block using higher torque? If so what is the
torque anyway? Are there any tidbits of information
to make the job easier? Feel free to contact me off
list also. I'm starting to lean towards replacement
now rather than later. Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks

Marc