Just got back from Weare NH

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 14:13:25 PDT

Hey guys,
                       Just got back from the Weare NH show and I was
surprised at how the show has grown from just two years ago since that was
the last time I was there. I had to park on the side of the entrance road
next to Mathews Jeep and trailer display, by the way I had a very nice time
visiting and viewing your display if you read this Mathew. Found an awesome
contact for GMC M211 parts in Pop's GMC, was able to find the last piece of
exhaust pipe I needed and all the clamps and donuts too. Fred from Adirondak
Dodge hooked me up with all the 24087 paint I needed, like 4 cases of spray
bombs and two gallons. Sure was fun bringing all this back out on the bus,
my appologies to all the people who had to endure the bus ride back with a
view of my posterior, it was standing room only, or standing bus only I
guess you would say, sure packed em in that bus.
It was a really fun day, even caught up with Bob Stahl at the show, he was a
huge part of my M37 restoration a few years back, was good to see him again.
Hope everyone that went had a similar good time, can't wait for next year.

Jeff Cerniglia
1954 M211