Re: [MV] HALFTRACK for sale

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 11:16:08 PDT

> same deal, i wanted to get $10000.00, but to help with shipping it out i
will
> take $8000.00, if i sell it locally ill try to get ten, thanks rick in
Arizona

I have to step in and comment on this. Rick is a VERY honest and straight
forward guy. I bought my gun ring from him a few years ago, and he took the
time to research which method of shipping and with who would be the
cheapest, he packed it on a pallet very nice, not to speak of the fact that
his price was VERY fair :-)

I wish I could get the Halftrack from him, but....... yaeh, $$$$$.

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121