Re: [MV] B-52 Model site

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 00:27:49 PDT

Fantastic work, beautiful pictures and videos, I saw these magnificent
planes at the Blytheville, Ark. SAC base. The planes from Blytheville were
loaded with bombs during first Gulf War, flew to the Gulf, bombed target and
then flew to AZ where they were chopped up. And, as the planes were gone
the Blytheville base was no longer needed and it was closed, ending life of
an airbase that was built as training base in WWII and had been upgraded to
land, and service any plane in the Airforce..

Everette