** Witold Grzymala-Busse ** RE: [MV] A train load of M1's spotted in KC KS

From: Pasquale Lombardi (pasquale.nj@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 07:12:00 PDT

Any other info you want to give out?
Pat

-----Original Message-----
Of Witold Grzymala-Busse
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 10:02 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] A train load of M1's spotted in KC KS

Several weeks ago I saw a train load of M1's at a rail yard
division?.
The sight was amazing. I was so impressed that next day I went back and
took several pictures of them. (Film not yet developed). The tanks were on
a siding and a railroad police crew was guarding them the whole time.
However, they were
. Upon closer look, here
are some of my thought about these tanks.
1. All were painted
2. Another reason
were I was standing, I saw a tank
hit by some sort of an
3. I think these tanks were going to
Most had very rough paint jobs..
4. After a careful analysis of the situation, I do not think
Sure its a good tank,
WGB

P.S. So where does the M1 get overhauled?