Leaky Humvee turret

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 15:26:38 PDT

Gents

I was washing my Humvee and I found out that the turret leaks like a sive.
Upon closer examination there are 4 very small holes about 2~3mm or 3/32 big
on it just on the inside of the turret lid outer lip. It seems that the
holes were made during the constrction of the turret. I'd like to plug
these holes up but I get the impression that the holes were made
intentionally so that it lets the water drains and not sit in the turret
well and potentially lead to rusting.

Can anyone else shed some lighton this matter?

Thanks

Darrell